Prior to entering the clinic:
When you arrive, please call our office from your vehicle, at 303.444.3000, and select option 1 to check-in.
- When you arrive, please call our office from your vehicle, at 303.444.3000, and select option 1 to check-in.
- Please wait in your vehicle until we contact you to let you know that we are ready to see you. We will then direct you to the appropriate entrance. Entrance 1 is at the front of our office and Entrance 2 is on the west side of our office, across from Walgreens. Both entrances will be marked.
- Please arrive wearing a mask/face cover.
- Upon entering our office, your temperature will be taken and you will be asked some questions regarding your potential COVID-19 risk factors.
- You will be directed to clean your hands.
- We ask that you do not bring someone with you to your appointment, unless absolutely necessary. If you do bring someone with you, that person will need to follow these protocols as well. NO MORE THAN ONE EXTRA PERSON PER PATIENT.
- You will be taken to a room immediately. If there are not any available rooms, you will be asked to wait in the lobby/hall at least 6 feet away from other people.
- All optical patients will be by appointment only.
As you can imagine, rescheduling clinic appointments is a bit daunting, so we appreciate your patience. Some of you have been contacted already to reschedule your visit. We are working diligently to contact all patients. If your appointment has not yet been rescheduled and your need is urgent, please contact our office at 303.444.3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to changes in practice protocols, previously scheduled appointments starting May 4th through the end of the year may have to be rescheduled. Please contact our office at 303.444.3000 or email@example.com to check the status of your future appointment.